Washington School Library Schedule
On Week A students comes to the library for a 40 minute class period. We will check out books, read stories and learn library skills.
On Week B students will go to Guidance Class with Mrs. Patton for the first thirty minutes of their scheduled library time and then come to the library the last ten minutes to exchange their library books.
PLEASE REMEMBER to bring your library book back to school each week.
- Remember your library day!
- Remember to bring your books back on time!
- Remember that someone else mya want to read that book!
- Remember to take EXCELLENT care of your library book!
- Remember that YOU are responsible for your book--not Mom or Dad!