- Marion CUSD 2 Evaluation Guidebook 7/3/13
- Marion Evaluation Instrument FINAL9-5-13
- Marion CUSD 2 Student Growth Model FINAL 10/11/17
- Remote Learning Information & FAQ 4.1.2020
Certified Professional Development for CPDU's - Updated 3/29/2020
Learning Technology Center is providing FREE Courses. Professional Development Credit will be offered per session. The link to the website is https://ltcillinois.org/
Marion CUSD #2 Teachers with an ISBE course assignment (Students assigned to your classroom.) may access professional development with CPDUs via their Ed360 account. For qualified teachers, access your account at Ed360 Select the Login with Google option. Use your district email account to enter the portal. Select Resources. Select Ed Leaders Network for a choice of many professional learning opportunities. Ed Leaders Network is an ISBE partner and may issue CPDU's. Individuals will need to enter completed hours into their ELIS account and maintain CPDU's for their records.
Additional Learning Opportunities - Updated 3/29/2020
Google Teach from Home - A site that provides teachers with a temporary hub of information and tools to help teachers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
Google for Education Teacher Center - FREE Distance Learning Professional Development
Screencastify - Record information to send to your students. The program works easily with Google Classroom.
Shake Up Learning Resources from well-known educator Casey Bell
- 10 Google Docs Tips Every Teacher Should Know
- FREE PD for Teachers Stuck at Home
- FREE Tech Coach Collaborative for School Closures
- FREE Google Classroom Resources
- Remote Learning Resource Page
- FREE Recorded Webinar: Online Learning Tips for School Closures
- Coronavirus School Closures? Online Learning Tips from an American Teacher in China
- Curate Videos in Google Slides (Video)
- How to Separate Your Google Accounts with Chrome Profiles (Video)
- Google Slides as a Remote Learning Journal (Video)