McKinney-Vento District Training Video (6 min. 20 sec.) Marion CUSD #2 Created
McKinney-Vento (Homeless)Teacher & School Staff Training (ROE 21 Provided)
- Marion CUSD 2 Evaluation Guidebook 7/3/13
- Marion Evaluation Instrument FINAL9-5-13
- Marion CUSD 2 Student Growth Model FINAL 10/11/17
- Memorandum of Agreement Suspension-Modification of Teacher Evaluations for the 2020-2021 School Year
- 2020-2021 Potential Sample Evidence/Data
- Remote Learning Information & FAQ 4.1.2020
Certified Professional Development for CPDU's - Updated 7/31/2020
Professional Development Calendar - View our district professional development calendar to see what learning opportunities are scheduled.
CUSD#2 Remote Learning: The Big 4 (And more!) - Link here to a wealth of resources to help you tackle remote teaching
Learning Technology Center is providing self-paced FREE Courses. Professional Development Credit will be offered per session. The link to the website is https://ltcillinois.org/
Learning Technology Center is providing live virtual training - Professional Development Credit is offered. The link to the website is https://ltcillinois.org/services/elearning/
Marion CUSD #2 Teachers with an ISBE course assignment (Students assigned to your classroom.) may access professional development with CPDUs via their Ed360 account. For qualified teachers, access your account at Ed360 Select the Login with Google option. Use your district email account to enter the portal. Select Resources. Select Ed Leaders Network for a choice of many professional learning opportunities. Ed Leaders Network is an ISBE partner and may issue CPDU's. Individuals will need to enter completed hours into their ELIS account and maintain CPDU's for their records.
Additional Learning Opportunities - Updated 7/30/2020
Google Teach from Home - A site that provides teachers with a temporary hub of information and tools to help teachers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
PBS Learning Media - A next-generation digital media platform for PreK-16 classrooms to help re-imagine classroom learning, transform teaching, and more creatively engage students. The platform delivers classroom-ready, high-quality content tied to curriculum standards, professional development courses, a robust content delivery system, and a flexible infrastructure designed for customization and seamless integration into existing services.
Google for Education Teacher Center - FREE Distance Learning Professional Development
Screencastify - Record information to send to your students. The program works easily with Google Classroom.
Shake Up Learning Resources from well-known educator Casey Bell
- 10 Google Docs Tips Every Teacher Should Know
- FREE PD for Teachers Stuck at Home
- FREE Tech Coach Collaborative for School Closures
- FREE Google Classroom Resources
- Remote Learning Resource Page
- FREE Recorded Webinar: Online Learning Tips for School Closures
- Coronavirus School Closures? Online Learning Tips from an American Teacher in China
- Curate Videos in Google Slides (Video)
- How to Separate Your Google Accounts with Chrome Profiles (Video)
- Google Slides as a Remote Learning Journal (Video)