Welcome to my Home Page! The following is a list of assignments and work done in class. This is the same list as your student wrote in the assignment book at school on Monday or the first day of the week.
Monday November 30 – Friday December 4, 2015
Standard: NGSS PS4-3
Core idea- PS4-C Digitized signals are a more reliable way to encode and transmit information
1. Agenda Ck #8
2. Information technologies and instrumentation: What signals are used in which devices?
1. Activity 1: A digital stream model
2. Formative assessment: writing prompt rubric
1. Activity 2: digital vs. analog signal
2. Moon landing video – analog signal
1. Second message: a low resolution letter
2. Third message: a higher resolution letter
(Or more messages)
1. How many 0s and 1s would it take to fill my computer screen?